Does the analogue version of zettelkasten offer any extra advantage over the digital version
- To answer this question we begin by listing what is better in the digital version of a zettelkasten.
- Digital takes away the limitations of analogues when it comes to ability of linking the same note to other notes infinite times
- Similaryly the digital version doesn’t have to worry about the length of text inside a page
- Also it doesn’t need a unique identifier
- But I am starting to see that these where never the real negatives in a analogue system. The way I see it these where the strenth of the system.
- Using abstract numbers helps keep the zettels truly atomic and allow us to make more thoughtful decision regarding where might the note fit it.
Hey there, my name is Rahul Rajeev and thank you for taking the time to read through my digital garden. This garden is a raw reflection of my explorations - so all the information shared here are versions of my own experiences and assumptions.